ConcertoHealth Inc. is the leading provider of specialized primary care and supporting clinical services for complex, frail, elderly, and dual-eligible patients. Operating exclusively in value-based agreements, ConcertoHealth provides high-touch, individualized care for patients, and deploys wraparound clinical resources to extend the reach of primary care practices. This comprehensive medical management solution, elevated by Concerto’s proprietary population health technology, improves overall healthcare quality and patient outcomes, benefitting payers and their provider networks. The company is headquartered in Irvine, Ca. For more information, please visit www.concertohealth.com.
We are looking for individuals that have a passion for developing databases and providing business insights to various departments across the company. As a Sr. SQL Developer in the Business Intelligence department, developers will be responsible for building out data warehouse facts, dimensions, and data marts and other database functionalities that will drive operational processes and business decisions. The Sr. SQL Developer will work closely with stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand requirements, design data models, and build data marts. This is a full-time position, based in the Concerto Health corporate office in Irvine, CA.
· BS or MS degree in Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering, Computer Information systems, or related field
· 5+ years of SQL Server development experience
· 3+ years of database design and development
· Data warehouse and/or data mart design and development experience
· Experience writing and tuning SQL queries for optimized performance in a large data volume environment
· Experience working with Healthcare Payer and/or Managed Care data from a data profiling, analysis, and modeling perspective, with a solid understanding of the relevant Healthcare business processes.