The SQL Developer is responsible for development of SQL view, tables, or stored procedures used by internal applications. They will also be required to design and code new interfaces which will map data and propagate the data into standard production tables, as well as enhance, troubleshot and fix issues that arise with existing interface code. They will analyze and problem-solve issues with current and planned systems as they relate to the integration and management of patient data (for example, review for accuracy in record merge, unmerge processes).
This is a full-time position, based in the Concerto Healthcare offices in Irvine. SQL Developer will report to the Director of Data Solutions.
The SQL Developer will work with operational support to understand data requirements surrounding the exchange and reporting of data as well as with engineering for necessary table structure or other code needed to support those data requirements yet ensure optimal performance and scalability. The SQL Developer will need to execute against projected plans while meeting changing production needs and requirements.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering, Computer Information systems, or work equivalent.
· 5+ years of SQL development.
· Advanced SQL Server with demonstrated capability using MS SQL.
· Previous experience working in Healthcare will be preferred
· Excellent analytic and problem solving capabilities.
· Good organizational, interpersonal and team skills.
· Attention to detail
· Good written and verbal communication skills.