Concerto delivers comprehensive care to Medicare, Medicaid, and complex-needs patients. For over a decade, we have provided extraordinary outcomes for thousands of people in these underserved groups.
The Concerto name reflects our unique approach to healthcare. It’s about how we work in concert with patients, providers, and health plans. It’s about the harmony of a patient’s care, health, and dignity.
This role will be responsible for developing a data and reporting quality strategy through agile custom development and data quality projects. This person will be a hands-on engineer responsible for mainly for data analysis and validation within the custom web applications, data warehouse, data marts and reports. The candidate should have the passion to analyze data patterns and find issues with data. S/he will perform data reconciliation to identify data anomalies, and prioritize data issues needing process re-engineering. The data analyst will partner with data solutions (DS) team and Business Intelligence (BI) team to deliver high quality solutions across Concerto Healthcare.
The data analyst supports the business goals and objectives for the data warehouse team, the BI team, the IT organization, and the enterprise as a whole.
This is a full-time position, based in the Concerto Healthcare offices in Irvine. The QA Lead will report to the VP of Applications.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
· Enterprise systems delivery experience
· 4+ years of SQL programming
· 3+ years of SSIS experience
· 2+ years of agile methodologies
· 1+ years of QA experience
· Strong written and verbal communication
· Demonstrated ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely
· Excellent time management, organizational/prioritization skills and ability to balance multiple priorities
· Advanced level of proficiency with MS Project, Excel and PowerPoint